Question
Posted by: TEE | 2009/01/14

DIET PILLS

I WANT TO KNOW IF DIET PILLS ARE HEALTHY!

Dear Tee
Most diet pills are certainly not healthy! Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, and 'Weight loss', and then read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills and their dangers, slimming aids, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site. Rather lose weight the sensible way with an energy-reduced, low-fat diet and plenty of exercise.

1
Posted by: A | 2009/01/16

Hello Doc,

All the best for 2009.

I am 1.73m tall, but weigh 55kgs. I cannot gain weight, even when I do weight training or lead a fit life while playing soccer. I have maintained this constant weight for the past 10 years or so.

Could you please advise me on how to gain weight/muscle, even if its just a few kilos.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
A

Reply to A