Question
Posted by: rato | 2008/06/26

diet pills

I am 32 years obese my doctor prescribed Reductil sibutramine I have been takeng that for a month now are those pill dangerous and should i stop taking them immedietly

Dear Lerato
Reductil does not contain epinephrine, so it is considered much safer than any one of the over-the-counter slimming pills that have just been banned. All medications can cause side-effects, but if you have not experienced any adverse symptoms then you can probably take Reductil under your dr's supervision until he/she indicates that you should stop. Do use a low-fat, low-energy diet to promote weight loss, and try to do some exercise as you start losing weight.

1
Posted by: Rensi | 2008/06/26

it seems like you and I are on the same boat - have you lost weight though?

Reply to Rensi