Question
Posted by: brenda | 2011/04/20

DIET -PILL

I WAS ON THE PILL ( DIET ) NOW I''M STARTING FEELING SICK AND HAS A BAD YELLOW WISH DISCHARGE. DO U THINK ITS CUASE BECAUSE OF MY PILL THAT I DRINK

Dear Brenda
It is very difficult to judge if the diet pill you were taking is making you feel sick and is responsible for the yellowish discharge, because you don't mention what type of pill you were taking. If by feeling sick you mean you are feeling nauseous then this could be caused by over-the-counter diet pills. I don't think the yellowish discharge is due to a slimming pill and it and the nausea may well be due to a bacterial, viral or fugus infection. Please see your medical dr ASAP so that he/she can diagnose what is wrong with you and treat the infection so that you can feel better again.

1

Dear Brenda