Question
Posted by: Faheeda | 2008/10/15

Diet Pill

Im trying a diet pill called Xenical i just want to find out what you think of the tablet its doing wonders and i feel great but i just want a second opinion.

Dear Faheeda
At the first Conference of the Obesity Society in SA, the delegates were introduced to Xenical and I was personally impressed by the research results and the weightloss achieved by the test subjects. Xenical is one of the very few slimming aids that I feel I can recommend to my Readers. In general Xenical is used together with a very-low-fat diet that then successfully lowers energy intake and causes the weightloss.
Wishing you all the best

2
Posted by: R | 2008/10/16

Hi Faheeda

Where can I get Xenical? Do I need prescription for that? I have to loose weight as I can see that I am hearding for the worst, I exersise 3 times a week but its not as effective.

Please assist.

Reply to R
Posted by: Mabs | 2008/10/15

hi Faheeda, i will also like to get Xenical. I just want to ask you does the medical aid pays for it,and do you personally feel like it' s working for you? i have plus minus 40k' s to loose

Reply to Mabs