Question
Posted by: Sckyler | 2009/10/06

Diet injection

Hi doc, I went to see a dietitian and I went onto an injection with an eating plan. Is it possible to buy this vile directly from a pharmacy as it is costing me a fortune?

Dear Scklyer
There are many different products that people can be injected with to supposedly make them lose weight (which is not usually the case anyway- it’s the very-low-energy diets that accompany these injections that actually cause the weightloss!). However unless you ask the dietitian what she/he is injecting you with, and then ask your pharmacist if they stock the product, there is no way of guessing what injections you are receiving.
Take care