Question
Posted by: naas | 2011/05/17

Diet, green tea pill

Hi there.. I would just like to know if doc has heard of a product called "  fineshow"  ? Its a green tea capsule that seems to work great for losing weight.. Is it good and safe and will one gain again if stopped like most other slimming pills?

Dear Naas
I have not yet heard of the 'Fineshow' capsules that contain green tea extract, but some research shows that green tea extract can help with weightloss. Such capsules also need to be combined with an energy reduced diet and regular exercise. I can't predict if these slimming capsules will be banned or not, but if they only contain green tea extract then this should not happen because anyone can buy green tea in the supermarket. If the capsules contain all kinds of other ingredients which may be harmful, then it is possible that they may be removed from the market. Check the label of the product to ensure that you don't take potential harmful ingredients. You can look the latter up on this website by clicking on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Weightloss' and 'Diet Detective'. Check if the ingredients can cause side-effects and if they actually cause weightloss.

1

Dear Naas