Question
Posted by: cc | 2009-03-27

diet fuel from usn

hi doc, please tell me if iam in the right track i want to lose weight i am usign the diet fuel form usn , i do exercise for not more than 30 an hour a day, i m i n a good diet plan

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi CC

I don’t understand how many hours your are training, however what matters is how much energy you are expending per day – you need to calculate that amount firstly. Only then should you subtract 500-1000 calories from that amount, per day, for weight loss. Then only do you slot the diet fuel into that daily menu and as you recovery meal within 45 minutes of completing your training.

Glad you are on a good diet plan! Diet fuel will fit in perfectly with your plan.

Take care.
Vanessa