Question
Posted by: Eve | 2008/08/20

Diet friend wanted

Hi, I have a year to go and i will be getting married. I am trying to lose 20kg. I am looking for a friend who also is battling with losing weight who would like to join me, offering emailed tips and encouragement as we go along. Dieting is a lonely journey and will be easier if done together.

Dear Eve
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I think it is an excellent idea to have a diet e-mail pal or pals who will give you mutual encouragement as you progress with your programme to lose weight. Check out the link at the top of the Message Board where it says "Join our Diet Chatline. Also click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and on the left-hand side you can 'Find a Fitness Buddy', while on the right there is the link to the Weight Loss Forum where you can also find other slimmers to support you.

12
Posted by: Maryke | 2008/08/21

That' s a great idea Jean,

see you there (" ,)

Reply to Maryke
Posted by: Jean | 2008/08/21

Why dont we logg on at TALK on top next to experts. and name the subject" DIET FRIENS"  that way we can all read each others reply. ill start check it out on the talk form under weight loss

Reply to Jean
Posted by: maryke | 2008/08/21

Hi Ladies

I weighed this morning again and I picked up, it' s very dissapointing :( when we starting with it? and how we going to work it? my e-mail ad is maryke dot debeer at gmail dot com. I can certainly do with the support

Reply to maryke
Posted by: Fabulous | 2008/08/20

Add me in - I have my first app with a dietican in the next 2 weeks. I am so excited. I need to loose 25 Kgs.

Reply to Fabulous
Posted by: Tona | 2008/08/20

Guys I have about 40kilos to lose please don' t leave me behind as well, i could do with support

Reply to Tona
Posted by: MOWZY | 2008/08/20

i am also in ladies. please dont leave me behind-need to lose about 30kgs as well

Reply to MOWZY
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/08/20

I' m also in 9kg to loose and when I reach my goal, I' m going to reward myself before tackling the last 10kg. Could I suggest that we chat on the Weight loss Forum but I' m not giving my weight cause I' m overweight.

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: Lea1984 | 2008/08/20

Hi Eve, i have embarked on my diet again as of today, and have 30 kg to lose, and i could certainly use a friend!

Reply to Lea1984
Posted by: maryke | 2008/08/20

Hi Ladies

I think mayb if we can start by swoping e-mail ad etc, and then if we can know who is on what diets,and then mayb we can all decide on a day of the week on which we weigh and measure ourselves and then e-mail it to each other to see how every one is doing and how it went during the weekend? any of you have other suggestions?

Reply to maryke
Posted by: Jean | 2008/08/20

me to now what?

Reply to Jean
Posted by: Ang | 2008/08/20

Im In - what is teh plan :-)

Reply to Ang
Posted by: Maryke | 2008/08/20

Hi Eve

I will gladly join you, dieting is very hard if you must do it on your own, I am trying to lose weight with my low gi diet I did a couple of years ago, back then it was easy as me& my mom did it together and we went to the dietician once a month, now I am living on my own, and unfortunately can not afford it to go back to my dietician.

and I still have +-12kgs to go to my goal

Reply to Maryke