Question
Posted by: Anxious Friend | 2010/08/12

DIet Doc Articles

Dear Doctor,

Thank you for the response to my earlier query.

I tried going onto the DIetDocs site but cannot find how to find the Article 195. It gave a long list of articles but no number to them?

Many thanks

Dear Anxious Friend
I see that the boffins who constantly rearrange the Diet site have helpfully removed all the numbers of my articles! You can do 2 things to find info on gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD): 1) Go to the top of the Diet site and type GORD into the 'Search' slot - this will produce a number of articles on the subject. 2) Type www.health24.com/dietnfood/Food_as_medicine/15-48-468,17379.asp
into your address line when you are on the Health24.com site.
I hope you can now find some info on this condition.

1

Dear Anxious Friend