Posted by: Sunny | 2009-01-30

I' ve joined weigh-less three week ago and already I' ve lost 4.8kg, also doing Taebo exercises.

My problem is nowaday my sex drive is low, is it because of my changed livestile?

Dear Sunny
Are you sure that your decreased libido actually started exactly at the same time as when you joined Weigh-Less? Think carefully because you are the only person who can pinpoint when this started. I doubt that the balanced diet, the Taebo exercises or the fact that you have lost weight so nicely would have a negative effect on your sex drive. If you are feeling tired because you are not used to doing so much exercise, then as you get used to being more active your sex drive will improve again. Eating a healthy diet and improving your weight and blood circulation with exercise should have the opposite effect. If this persists for longer than 6 weeks, consider having a medical checkup to see if there is an underlying physical or psychological problem.
Keep up the good work