Question
Posted by: ami | 2009/10/17

diet and depression

Hi CS,

Can bad diet be a sole cause for depression? (particularly constant consumption of sugars)

Never. Never ever. Depression is NOT caused by any aspect of diet. Now, a high intake of sugars can cause other problems, including obesity and complications of diabetes, and is not a good idea in terms of general health ; but it does not cause depression

3
Posted by: ami | 2009/10/19

It' s not my bad diet, C. It appears to be a common thing in the majority of depressed people I know. And YES<  exercise is probably the best antidepressant!

Reply to ami
Posted by: C | 2009/10/19

Try this natural anti-depressant (which will assist your bad diet) - EXERCISE.

Reply to C