Question
Posted by: Louie | 2010/09/28

Diet

I heard of a only a fruit &  veg juice diet is it good or not to do it, you can loose 7 kgs in 1 week

Dear Louie
I am always a bit suspicious of any diet regimen that promises weightloss that exceeds 0,5 to 1 kg per week. If you do decide to try this fruit and vegetable juice diet, then make quite sure that you do it at a time when you can rest and relax at home because there is the risk that you may feel faint and dizzy which could be dangerous if you have to work or drive a car. Using this type of diet for 1 week, should otherwise not cause problems, but do NOT exceed the suggested time span otherwise you may develop deficiencies because although fruit and vegetables are excellent foods, they are not high in protein, iron, zinc, calcium, etc.
Take care

1

Dear Louie
Take care