Question
Posted by: Jean | 2010-06-03

Diet

We have 2 dogs - one a siberian husky and the other a x labrador? - At night they get chicket breasts that are cooked in the microwave and then cut up for them. In the morning they get Hills pellets - Is this OK to feed them.

Hi Jean

Not a problem giving them chicken breasts at night. Just make sure that the chicken is correctly cooked to prevent digestive problems. Giving them Hill's in the morning is also ok.

2
Posted by: Animal Friend | 2010-06-03

I cook Chicken breast fillets in a pot on the stove, then put it through the food processor. I then cook rice in the water in which I coocked the chicken breasts with a little bit of oil and a pinch of salt. Then I mix the Chicken with the rice. Make it up in portions and freeze. Every evening we take out a packet and warm it in the microwave for our dogs. They also have a self-feeder with Montego pellets in which they are free to eat at random the whole day. Used to feed the Eukenoba or Vets Choice, but replaced it by Montego which is much cheaper and believe me, they are looking more healty on the new pellets and have fewer allergies. Hope this helps.

Reply to Animal Friend
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010-06-03

Hi Jean

Reply to CyberVet