Question
Posted by: Conny | 2010/03/18

Diet

I have been trying to loose wait, minimising on amount of food i take,but my problem is my piles have came back.I still have my all brans in the morning, and eat my supposed supper as lunch at work and have cereal fruit and yoghurt at night , eat fruits but nothing helps.Why is this happening????Please help ASAP as i the pain is unberarable!

Dear Conny
If your piles are so serious and cause so much pain then you MUST go to a doctor for an examination. The piles may have haemorrhaged and require medical treatment. In such a situation you first need to clear up the piles and then give attention to your diet and slimming. First things first. Your constipation may not be reacting to the dietary fibre that you eat because you involuntarily suppress defecation because of the pain.
So see a dr ASAP
Holding thumbs for you

1

Dear Conny
So see a dr ASAP
Holding thumbs for you