Question
Posted by: natasjha | 2010/03/01

Diet

I wonder if you can let me know what is a good diet. I am cuurently useing cirplatrim diet tablets.

Dear Natasjha
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). I trust that you are under the supervision of a medical doctor if you are taking Ciplatrim tablets. These tablets contain sibutramine and although they work very well as appetite suppressants, you need to be supervised by a medical dr because some users have developed heart and cerebrovascular problems with sibutramine.

1

Dear Natasjha