Question
Posted by: Janine | 2010/01/22

Diet

Instead of taking a meal replacement shake, is there some other form of meal replacement? (maybe a tablet) I absolutey hate the taste of the shakes (I' m sure I' ve tried them all)

Dear Janine
Unfortunately no one has as yet come up with a tablet that can replace an entire meal. Instead of using shakes, why don't you just eat normal low-fat food? Check out the diets on this Website such as the energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), which makes use of standard foods instead of shakes to achieve weightloss.

1

Dear Janine