Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-05-08

Diet

What do you think of following eating plan: breakfast oats and linseed with honey, snack: w wheat toast with peanut butter lunch train for 40min 1 day weights 1 day cardio direct after work out whey shake 50ml milk 50ml water 1 half whey+ slice of toast with bovril and tomato, snack fruit dinner veg and whey shake, try to eat protein but dont often feel like it, drink water and calcium magnesium. I do allow myself some slack one day a week but are usually eating in moderation also going to cut alcohol out of eating plan. I want to bring my body fat down and build muscle.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Kasandra

It looks great; just bring some variation into the diet e.g Fats: avo/olives/olive oil. Low GI Carbs: rice/lentils/chickpeas/barley/beans and more veggies is always a good idea.

Glad that you are dropping the alcohol if you want to drop body fat – it is a bugger otherwise!

Well done!

Take lots of care
Vanessa