Question
Posted by: thabothabang | 2008/08/27

diet

What must eat since it looks like everything is not scientifically proved.Im infectted and it hase been for the last 3 years now.But hey i dont stress as much but my problem is i dont tell people.

Dear Thabothabang
I cannot recommend an eating plan if I do not know what condition you suffer from. If you suffer from a condition that could potentially infect other people, then it is important that you do share this information with relevant others. Perhaps you should ask CyberShrink on this Website for advice about disclosure.