Question
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-09

Did you watched knowing?

Do you belief in randomnism or do you think thing happen with a purpose or what do you belief? (I' ve watched the movie knowing) and the special effects were great although at some scenes I was scared to the extent I thought I' m going to sit next to the guy next to me or walk out but then I thought I won' t see the ending and stay scared so I stayed to see that the presumably bad guys are actaully going to save the children as they are extraterrestrials or angels. Do you belief in the latter? I' m so glad I don' t experience not being alone when actually I am although I get caught up with selftalk.

Haven;t seen or heard much about the movie, Z. As I'm disabled, I can't really get out to go to the movies, so rely more opn watching DVDs. I have had no direct experiences that suggest to me the existence of extra-terrestrials or angels, and I prefer to base my belief on personal experiences, rather than interesting stories I see in books or movies. I think those of us who are reasonably comfortable with and like ourselves, can be alon without being lonely, while others can be lonely even when in a crowd

2
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-10

Hipothetically speaking he might be as people have limitations but it doesn' t change how God feels about us. :-)

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: anon | 2009-07-10

i never knew you were disabled cs, is it physical? what happened? sorry to hear that

Reply to anon