Question
Posted by: Hokaai | 2010/03/16

did not work out

I need your advice, lastweek i stay out of work. because i felt that i haven''t had good time with my wife. She is off duty for a week. So that no kids its us in the house. My idea was to have sex. It''s never turnout tobe on my side, i even said i have wasted my day i should have went to work than staying at home. The first thing she said to me was that she need to rest or sleep for a while. I said ok, after waking up she started to talking nonsense. What have i done to deserve this. I endup without getting sex

It sounds a little like you hijacked her plans - if she wanted to rest, then she might have been irritated by you expecting to have sex. That said, it sounds as though the two of you simply need to talk about the differences between the two of you (you sound like you have stronger desire for sex than she does, she sounds tired and that she doesn't prioritise sex now) and come to some middle ground. You do have needs/wishes that may deserve to be met, as does she. You need to find a way between the two of you. I would suggest that you talk to her about an idea like this in the future - it may be that she asks for a few days off first and then she might be more ready for a day of lovemaking.

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/16

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist