Question
Posted by: Herby | 2006/09/14

Did Herbex Slimmer work for weight loss for anybody?

I just started on the Herbex Slimmers Tablets (2 per day) for the 40's to 60's. Has anyone been on it and does it help with weight loss? IIt was a toss up between O-2 Lean and this. Just saw a rave result about O-2Lean, but will see what the Herbex does. Yes, I am following the recommended eating plan, its healthy and good. I am an asthmatic but it wasn't contra-indicated for this.

Thank you DietDoc and Cyber Friends

- 2016/04/06

Dear Herby
Just be careful that this product does not contain synephrine (a derivative of epinephrine) (check on the label) because these compounds can interfere with your asthma.

302
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/07/03

i'm 16, female and weigh about 85kg, my goal being around 70kg, what will work best for me in terms of losing weight quickly and keeping it off?

Posted by: Bonnie | 2017/06/10

Hi I'm 46 I used one of the best natural herbs to get pregnant from Dr odogbe. I was having PCOS without delay the herbs work perfectly well within 2 weeks and I was confirmed pregnant by my doctor after one month. I urge you to get in contact with him now at anoitedtemple@gmail.com and order for this very natural herbs.

Reply to Bonnie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/17

Is tru that if i stop using hebex iwil fat fouble my body before iws

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Lindy James (Herbex Brand Manager) | 2017/08/15

At Herbex we strive to help people lead a healthy life. Eating correctly, and looking after your body should be your goal. Because we like to encourage you to develop a habit of healthy eating, drinking enough water and regular exercise, we trust that once you have reached your goal weight, and you maintain this lifestyle, you will keep the weight off – for goo

Posted by: Lindy James (Brand Manager of Herbex) | 2017/08/07

Thanks for asking. The answer is no. Herbex are herbal products and by taking them you won't gain weight. Your body will steadily lose weight but it is important that you follow a healthy eating plan as some people might lose weight faster than others. Please feel free to email me if you have any further questions enquiries@herbexhealth.com

Posted by: Yandi | 2016/05/20

I have been on the Herbex berry concentrate drink for 2 weeks now. I am experiancing: runny tummy, cramps, I am weak, sore body, bad headaches, last night i have been sweating terribly. I am also on Yasmin (oral contraceptives). Am I reacting to Herbex drink?

Reply to Yandi | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Lindy James (Herbex Brand Manager) | 2017/08/07

Herbex does not interfere with your contraceptive and won't cause any side effects because of it. If you have any questions, please email me enquiries@herbexhealth.com.

Posted by: Tessa | 2016/04/28

I can tell you the Tea for fat burn is the BEST, even the eatless tea is good, I went from December 2015 , I was a size 40 down to now I'm a size 36, I was walking of course, to work and back, I am aiming for size 32, and I see that I can do it!! HERBEX is the best! I used to see the adverts on TV I didn't believe it, but now I know Herbex works, u can contact me on walalawasala@yahoo.com , I don't work for Herbex, I tried it and it really works. I had stopped for now, this is only 1 box of tea I'm talking about, I'm going to start again and reach my goal size,coz I know it works.

Reply to Tessa | 1 comment (hide)

Hi Tessa, thanks for your great feedback. We will definitely be in contact with you. Please feel free to also email us enquiries@herbexhealth.com. We would love to hear from you!

Posted by: jakes | 2016/04/11

Hi there, i need to loose 30kg urgently. My current weight is 181kg. Will Herbex fat burner help ??

Reply to jakes | 2 comments (hide)

The headaches, and feeling week is due to the Detox. Perhaps try and drink less, instead of 1 litre per day only have 500ml

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

Yes it will i lost 3kg using herbex in a few weeks

Posted by: jakes | 2016/04/11

Reply to jakes
Posted by: Mickey | 2016/04/10

Hi im 16 years old, female and my weight is 65kgs , i bought herbex matabolism herbal tea. I Wana lose at least 10kgs in the next couple months and get down to 50 kgs and maintain that weight. Does this product work? Will I have to put in some workouts ? And what foods should 7 be avoiding to get the best results?

Reply to Mickey | 3 comments (hide)

Thanks for choosing Herbex. The most important thing with herbal products is that you stay consistent and use it as directed, every day for at least 4-6 weeks until seeing results on the scale. Please contact me enquiries@herbexhealth.com for an queries.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/07/18

Hi Mickey, You are only 16 and you weigh 65Kg depending on your weight you are already small... Please work out your BMI before trying to lose any weight as being underweight is dangerous.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/11

Hi mickey i was also in the same predicament as you dear i drank hebex for 4 months and really nothing showed i suggest you buy appetite suppressants because the experiences i had with this product were really not on i suggest but the again it was my personal experience good-luck for the future hope all works out

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/10

My stomach is too big can herbex fat burn help me

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/06

Herbex does work if you eat a healthy diet,even without exercise last year i lost 14kg in just 2months

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/09

Hi ,Which herBex product did you use

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/09

Hi ,Which herBex product did you use

Posted by: isobel | 2016/03/19

I started using herbex fat burn drops the 5 day challenge and in three days the drops were finished. I automatically switched to herbex eat less slimmers tea. eating less was a huge burden for me because food can really be delicious sometimes u can't help an extra portion. so I then decided to combine herbex with the cabbage soup diet, only with a twist. including a carb and protein here and there. 7 days later I've lost 5 kgs! oh I jogg every evening about 2.5kms.

Reply to isobel
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/02

Hey, Im weighing 129 I really want to lose weight BT I'm afraid that what if the weight come back double. I really wanna lose cos I've already lost self confience

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/24

Hey, I am a 20 year old student and currently weighing 56 kgs. My ideal weight is 50 kgs because of my short height. I recently purchased the Attack The Fat Syrup and Booster Fat Burn. Hope this product works for me :) Will update soon!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/29

After birth weight. Guess will go the more natural way. Eating right and being active. Thought after reading comments would have a clear picture but am more confused.

Posted by: Hansie | 2016/02/26

lost 8kg in 14 days amazing best product using only the fat burn berry syrup I still eat the same food as before but much less i dont eat fruit or veggies i love pasta and meat and it still works and i dont even gym

Reply to Hansie | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Judy | 2016/02/27

Hey Hansie.. That's the kind of product I need.. I hope it works for me too!

Posted by: Teresa | 2016/02/16

I just bought the herbex attack the fat mix a drink. Thy say peel back to read more but there nothing there,i want to know if its ok for me as im diabetic. Hoop so.

Reply to Teresa | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/07/24

Ive been drinking it for 2weeks and no weight loss

Posted by: Teresa | 2016/02/16

Reply to Teresa
Posted by: Teresa | 2016/02/16

Reply to Teresa | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/11

no no no no from personal experience its a big no try other supplements

Posted by: Teresa | 2016/02/16

Reply to Teresa
Posted by: Teresa | 2016/02/16

Reply to Teresa
Posted by: lue | 2016/02/01

Is the product safe when you on contraceptives?

Reply to lue | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Jenna | 2016/04/20

If your contraceptive method is oral, then you need to take additional steps. The label indicates that some of the ingredients will throw off your oral contraceptive plans

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/28

Hi I have high blood pressure taking med ..I'm weighing 88 kg ..can I use hebex

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/24

1 january 2016 i weighed 170kgs i felt awful and had pains everyday... a day before i bought herbex detox and fat attack. I also bought a meal supplement and carcinia cambogia usn range.. 24 january 2016 i weigh 159kgs.. i battled a bit... but i cut out as much sugar as I could got a supplement I cut out as much bread and potatoes and carbs as much as I could and I stayed away from any fizzy or bottled sweet drinks.. my goal is 80kgs I believe with herbex and what I'm currently doing I will achieve by next year. Oh and I hardly train maybe 3times a week... to bad herbex don't cure laziness... ript.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Elvie | 2016/02/26

The thing is that by taking different products how do you know exactly which ones actually work. Herbex or USN?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/21

Good for u. U give me motivation now to start. Thank you and all the best reaching your goal ??

Posted by: Jessy | 2016/01/22

It works I have lost 2.5kgs in 6 days.

Reply to Jessy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/13

What works Jessy?

Posted by: letty | 2016/01/20

I would like to try herbex fat burn coz i really dont like my weight right now,but the problem is that im breastfeeding so i really dont know if it will affect mi baby,someone with that information please help

Reply to letty | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Herbex Health | 2016/01/21

Hi Letty. You are welcome to send us an email on enquiries@herbexhealth.com and we will answer all your questions for you.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/07

Hi it works, I lost 7kg in 3 months, not following diet just 20 min exercise 5 times a week

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/02

Yes

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/02

Hi I started the syrup yesterday morning and again yesterday evening. I could not sleep last night as my tummy was cramping and very runny. I drank it again this morning my tummy is still runny and my whole body is sore. I would also like to know is this normal as yes my appetite and cravings are gone but i feel really sick.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/12

Hi did u ever have dirreheo while on it

Posted by: Frank | 2015/12/28

Hi, I need to lose about 30kg. I looked at Herbex Fat Burn tablets but noticed "not to be used in conjunction with blood thinning meds" which I am using because of high blood pressure. Please advise.

Reply to Frank | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Herbex | 2016/01/21

Hi Frank. Please send us an email on enquiries@herbexhealth.com and we will gladly assist.

Posted by: ELIZABETH | 2015/12/15

Herbex is really working fast on me. I now weight 83kg with herbex fat burn tea ..I weighted 87kg when I started 11 days ago..I only walk to work and walk home after work. the results are amazing..I lost 4kg in 11 days

Reply to ELIZABETH | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Herbex Health | 2016/01/21

Hi Elizabeth. Thats amazing! We would love to hear more about your journey!

Posted by: Kiara | 2015/12/23

hi, gosh that is amazing. i have bought a box, but have not started on it as yet. how many cups of tea do i need to drink to lose weight and do you drink it before you eat or after ??? please let me know. thank you...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/09

Elizabeth i started drinking the tea on the 2nd and this morning i weighed myslf nd ive lost 2kgs so i think its normal

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: ELIZABETH | 2015/12/15

Wow this tea is working for me today15-12-2015 I weight 83kg.

Posted by: ELIZABETH | 2015/12/09

Started using herbex fat burn tea on Saturday05-12-2015 at the weight 87kg I walk to work .n today is 09-12-2015 I weight 85kg is that normal?

Reply to ELIZABETH
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/08

Started using herbex fat burn tea in september,im down to a size 34 from 40. Did moderate at home cardio for 20 minutes 3 days a week. Herbex really works

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/23

hi, how many cups of tea do i need to drink to lose weight? and when do you normally have it?

Posted by: claudia | 2015/12/08

I did buy Herbex fat burn tablet today becuase im 15 year old amd weight 90kg. My goals is 70 kg.. i want to lose fat in just 3 weeks. Im gonna do at home exerxise and eat healthy. I want to share my result after 3 weeks. Can anyone please tell if this can work?? Thank you

Reply to claudia | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/09

Hi Claudia , i am also 15 years old and started Herbex fat burn tea and their meal plan 7 days ago ... i have lost 2kgs so far

Posted by: Herbex Health | 2016/01/21

Hi Claudia. Please send us an email and we will be happy to answer all your questions for you.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/11

Dearest Claudia .. It's great that you want to loose weight .. Start slow love don't set your targets too high ..

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/16

Hi there I study Dietetics (almost qualified), my honest opinion is that is is never healthy to lose a lot of weight over such a short period of time. It is recommended to lose about 500g weight per week to be healthy and to increase your chances of keeping it off. Rapid weight loss is an awesome feeling but I can almost guarantee you that it is not sustainable and it happens regularly that people end up weighing even more than they did before they tried to lose weight. Moderate exercise of about 30 min 3 to 4 times a week and a diet low in fat and refined carbs will help you lose weight and it is very beneficial for your heart health. If you want to try Herbex then by all means do, just remember that losing a lot of weight in a short period of time is not the best option Kind regards

Posted by: Mmapaseka | 2015/11/22

Herbex attack the fats really works I tried it my self I lost 1kg in 2months in did not excise I just walked to work.it just dat when u stop using u gain 2X u r wait.

Reply to Mmapaseka
Posted by: uliwangu | 2015/11/15

Herbex works, l once used the drops but if u exercise, it just speeds up the weight loss and eating right amount of food and at a right tym.

Reply to uliwangu
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/04

Can you asiist in terms of diet please because i use to eat pap alot and rice as my main course , please assit in what to eat and it must not be expensive nad jaggon

Reply to Anonymous | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: Herbex Health | 2016/01/21

Hi Anonymous. You can download a healthy balanced eating plan from our website here: http://www.herbexhealth.com/lifestyle/eating-plans-and-advice

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/13

hey Anonymous... try to eat only one spoon of pap and drink lots of water and green tea... green tea is not so expensive its like R15 nad also eat pap in the morning but try not to eat it every day maybe once a week... buy frozen veges, you can just boil them and eat them with pepper sauce from Nandos to add taste. try to eat maybe twice a day.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/16

try to replace all your refined carbohydrates (white bread, white rice, pap, sugar, pasta, cereals, etc.) with complex carbs (whole wheat bread, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, oats - not instant oats - etc.) complex carbs will keep you fuller for longer (thus causing you to eat a bit less) and it will keep you regular. I would not recommend a low carb diet since your vital organs (especially your brain) need carbs for optimal energy. If your diet is high in carbs you can cut back but do not try to exclude.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/06

try to stop eating bread hun you will see the difference. ever since I stopped eating bread I lose 1 kg per week..I don't follow any diet but I walk to and from work

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/15

I want to take herbex syrup, please advice: when is the perfect time to take? after the breakfast or before the breakfast? on daily basis

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Herbex Health | 2016/01/21

Hi Anonymous. For best results, drink the Attack the Fat syrup in the morning after breakfast and again in the evening after dinner.

Posted by: Sam | 2015/10/14

i just start using herbex. Weight loss. + Gym and healthy food Now am 85 Will update after a month

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/25

i wanna start using herbex slimming capsules.....im size 42 aiming to be size 32.... aiming to loose 10kg are they gonna work for me? please HELP!!!

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: sleeky900 | 2015/10/01

the best way to find out is by trying it, I am also going to try I bought the herbex tat burn pack today, cant wait to start tomorrow morning. Im 57kg and aiming for 50kg

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/25

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Hannelie | 2015/10/30

So did you loose the weight. Tell me more

Posted by: judy | 2015/09/17

I am a women I bought herbex fat burn tablet for man by mistake can I use it

Reply to judy
Posted by: stella | 2015/08/17

I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR. Henry did for me, I was a HIV patient, everything went bad for me, I couldn’t do things with my friends anymore, I loosed my job, I loosed everything, I was even waiting for death itself, I went searching on the internet I saw many testimonies on how different spell casters helped people in curing their deadly diseases, I collected one spell caster’s email, which DR. Henry I emailed him and he answered me, I told him all problems, he ask me not to worry, that I will be free from the deadly disease, which I did, he caster the spell, and told me that he will send a holy water to me through courier services, I was surprised, because he did not mention it to me before, I paid for the courier delivery service, I got a holy water, he asked me to drink it which I did and he asked me to go for a medical check-up in a hospital, I went to the hospital I went for a HIV test, I was tested HIV negative, I was shocked, I asked myself, “is there still good helpers out there”? I promised to share my testimony to the whole world, I’m now free, I have a better job, if you are passing through pains you need help you can share your problems to DR. Henry through agaguspellhome@live.com

Reply to stella | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Elvie | 2016/02/26

Not true. These are people being used for propaganda

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/19

Good day I would like to know is this really true, because I have went to some people who claim that they can assist but I have robbed a lot of money. as we speak im about to loose all I worked hard for

Posted by: zoe | 2015/08/03

I just started on herbex attach the fat syrup on the 03/08/2015, eating healthily and going to gym and my current weight is 90 kg. I will update on weight loss journey in a month from now and see how it goes. hopeful to loose 10kg this month alone...

Reply to zoe | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Quinn | 2015/10/12

I've been using the attack the fat syrup along with the drops and it has only been a week and i've already lost a few cm and I'm not as hungry. So far i'm very happy with herbex.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/30

Hi Zoe, can you please provide an update on your progress, I think one month has gone past now. Please share what you did, I'm starting mine tomorrow.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/28

Hello Zoe can you tell me if it atleasted worked for you by now. I have just purchased it and its on its way to me currently but maybe its a bit to late as I should have checked before I bought it but can you tell me if you have any results at all

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/17

is Herbex safe to use for someone without a baby?

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/30

Yes , it wont affect your repoductive system

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/29

whaat? dont understand

Posted by: malamulo shelly | 2015/06/14

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr idahosa was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr idahosa Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr idahosa and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr idahosa has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr idahosa on his email address at ( dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call him on +2348134261542

Reply to malamulo shelly
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/10

Im 83kg hoping to lose weight gained at pregnancy. started on the tablets, fat burning drops and the tea 3 days ago and have joined a bootcamp. So far so good no cravings and l am always feeling full. Will give update when I get to 6wks wish me well

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/13

Hi, what has happened so far, have lost any weight?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/23

hi everyone... BOTTOM LINE...if you want to loose weight it will never be possible if you do NOT include exercise as prat of your Program.relying only on slimming Products while still living an unhealthy lifestyle will NOT WORK.

Reply to Anonymous | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: dietician | 2015/12/16

It is possible to lose weight without exercise, if you follow a proper eating plan (not necessarily dieting). Restricting energy intake (calories/Kilo-joules) will result in weight loss. On average, a diet of about 5000kj - 6000kj (about 1400 calories) will assist in weight loss. These Kilo-joules should be distributed throughout the day, 5 - 6 small meals per day should keep your appetite satisfied. Exercise will definitely help the weight loss process, but weight loss is not totally dependent on exercise, so if you are someone who really cant exercise (e.g. physical disability) you can lose weight by following a healthy eating lifestyle. exercise is still very good for you, i am thus not saying that exercise can be avoided. exercise has a lot of health benefits, e.g. it improves heart health. Finding a good balance between eating healthy and exercise is key to good health. "Get lean in the kitchen, get strong in the gym".

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/06

You must have been fat , there is no way you can lose 15kg without exercise

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/01

That is total rubbish. I lost 15kgs without adding a stitch of exercise. Stop talking absolute bs.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/15

Hi Anonymous but im just Curious thou, why use a slimming product at all if you gonna end up doing exercise and following certain diet plan, cause those are good for loosing wait on their own..so whouldn't you say then the slimming product are just a waste of money? I am just asking. Cause from what I observe is that ppl dont loose weight because the using a certain product they loosing because they are exercising and eating rite...

Posted by: Ayanda | 2015/05/19

These supplements are appetite suppressors but other people are still eating though they don't feel like eating, as for me I know what makes me gain weight it's food so once buying any supplement I discipline myself not to eat and I loose weight for instance in December just for two weeks I lost more than five kg and people noticed... And I didn't even exercise, so don't eat every rubbish your stomach is not a dust bin lol...

Reply to Ayanda | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Nkosi | 2015/08/12

tell them Mayaya

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/18

If u can't stop eating healthy and start excersize how the hell do u think hebex will do that for you. M also lazy and food is nice until I overcome those 2 devils then spare me the supplement coz m broke anyway. Jus saying

Posted by: bongie | 2015/05/12

i,ve bn using herbex tea nd syrup for 2 months now bt instead of losing weight l,ve gained from 72kgs to 80kgs and l,m really dissapointed .herbex doesnt work its just a waiste of money

Reply to bongie | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/11

it does not work even if you exercise and eat healthily It is a waste of money.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/04

Hi I am 32 and started to use herbex slimmers tablets last year November and I weighed 64.5kg. And in January I used herbex tea fat burn and now I weigh 57kg. I'm happy about my body and I very much confident about it. Herbex helped me regain my self confidence again. I'm still drinking and enjoying my delicious herbex tea. Thank you herbi.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/29

Hi i did not know that you get herbex for women and also one for men so i bought the one for women when i got home my sister told me i bought the rong one (im a guy btw)i wana know can i still use it or should i trow it away and look for a mens one ??

Posted by: personal trainer | 2015/04/26

It's all in your mind state this is where companies take advantage of selling u placebos that do nothing they are just money making schemes all these products will tel you to follow healthy diet and exercise doing that alone should get you where you want to be...don't waste your money on this I've tried every supplement there is once you work hard and stay away from fried baked and processed foods you winning

Reply to personal trainer | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/11

That is the only way to lose weight. All these diet supplements are plain money making gimmicks.

Reply to personal trainer
Posted by: africa | 2015/04/21

I have been taking herbex detox concentrate for two days. Side effects i experience are headaches,fatigue,dizziness and i dont know if am the only one whe is experiencing this but it makes me horny all day. Is this normal?or is anyone experiencing it but me?

Reply to africa | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/06

That's due to the ginseng it has in it.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/06

That's due to the ginseng it has in it.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

i have been searching the net for which products to use for months now...i weigh a 105kg and i hate it...very much...i want to loose weight...2day i decided to buy herbex slimmers tea...i don't know...i can do it...but it seems impossible i don't want to have to go to shops to buy fancy diet foods i just want to eat normal everyday food in smaller portions if that'l work...im also joining the gym...i hope all works well...in the end i'd like to reach my goal of 85kgs....

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Ms Mthimunye | 2015/04/24

Two years ago (2013) I weighed 75 kg ( I was 22 years old at that time) my weight gain was such a set back, I hated my body, envied those who were smaller and healthier. Then in July I started taking walks with my friends around the University of Johannesburg Stadium, then gradually ran, and the more i committed myself to exercising the more I wanted to cut down on my food intake. I now weigh 62 kg and I am still working on my weight. I am no expert but would like to share with you some of the lessons I learnt during this journey...Here is my tip: 1. It needs a lot of Patience ( I only started seeing results late 2014) 2. Cut out unhealthy food, eat in smaller portions, it is not easy so do not try and do it all at once. However I will emphasize, you may eat smaller portions,but if it is still unhealthy, you will be working at a slower rate. 3. i can not emphasize this enough... LOVE YOUR BODY... AS IT IS NOW, AS YOU START SEEING RESULT AND WHEN YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR GOAL. 4. KNOW YOUR BODY TYPE AND DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF TO SOMEONE ELSE'S BODY TYPE, WORK WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND AT THE END BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/08

I am 27 year old i need to loose weight using herbex. Question is it safe to use if i am on contraceptives or will it wash out everything as it detoxes?

Posted by: Luu | 2015/04/07

I have been using herbex tea for a month now. I have not had time to join the gym, so I have only just been drinking the tea and eating healthy. And making sure I walk every day. I lost 5.4 kg in my first month. I have zero cravings (Mc Donalds was a personal favourite). I find that I am under eating sometimes because I hardly get hungry. So I make sure I eat an apple or get a yoghurt to make sure Im not starving my body. I aim to lose 1KG per week, as that is a healthy amount of weight to lose weekly and I dont want to shock my body by losing too much weight, too fast. I am positive going into my second month drinking the tea. I will be joining the gym aswell. Herbex does work!!. I estimate I will have reached my target weight by September 2015. That is 62 KG's. I want to enourage all the ladies and gents out there to remain positive at all times, to set realistic goals and most importantly, eat right. Take your herbex tea daily, and try to get some form of exercise. Remember, significant weight loss in a short period of time sounds awesome. But it benefits you and your to lose the weight healthily over a period of time. Research has shown its easier to keep off weight that you lose steadily over time. Lastly, love yourself. I know its hard when you are extreemly overweight sometimes. But love yourself nonetheless. Love your body, nourish your spirit with positivity. Have faith, and dont lose sight of the goal. I am so, so confident that come September 2015, I will have reached my target. Best of luck to everyone, will come testify in September!!

Reply to Luu | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: shanty | 2015/08/21

thank you for the advise i just started using herbex concentrate, started 4 days back and i hope it will work.currently i am 64 kg and i am aiming to luz 10kg. i am not quite sure on my diet can you help me out on that.i jog and do some exercises also.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/07

I agree . Good advice. Good luck I am sure you will reach your target. The right attitude is so important

Posted by: Felansia | 2015/06/10

Cool inspiring for me too - I need to loose 20kg!

Posted by: Jaketa Crow | 2015/04/20

HI Lulu, I am planning to buy Herbex and read your comments. I am 25 kgs overweight and cannot wait to use the product. Thank you for inspiring so many of us

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/30

I believe this is a big scam.

Posted by: CJ | 2015/03/26

I am diabetic, can I use this product

Reply to CJ
Posted by: anonymous | 2015/03/03

yeah i agree with that the HERBEX HERBAL TEA doesnt give u cravings for fatty foods like kfc,m also drinking it ive recently started

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Heine | 2015/03/03

HI, I have a heart condition called - multifocal atrial tachycardia and went for ablation a year and a half ago. Will Herbex be save for me?

Reply to Heine | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/13

Hi, My dad has a heart condition and his cardiologist has advised against the fat burn tea and fat burn drops since he is on blood thinning medication as well. If you're taking any blood thinning medication avoid using those two products and ask your cardiologist advise on other products.

Posted by: Sisi | 2015/03/01

Can somebody who is hiv positive and on ARV's use herbex?

Reply to Sisi
Posted by: herbex85 | 2015/02/28

I have just bought slimmers syrup and slimmers tea bags. Will come back with results. hopefully it will be soon

Reply to herbex85 | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/18

Hi, did it work?

Posted by: zané | 2015/02/19

Well I am deff going to give this a try and see if its going to work!

Reply to zané
Posted by: noxolo | 2015/02/18

just bought herbex 40 pills will start to use them tommorrow morning before douing the road running,hope it will help,i promise to get bck to you for my results

Reply to noxolo
Posted by: noxolo | 2015/02/18

Reply to noxolo
Posted by: noxolo | 2015/02/18

Reply to noxolo
Posted by: noxolo | 2015/02/18

Reply to noxolo
Posted by: mamas | 2015/02/12

Herbex does work,I'm using pills and green tea,just have faith ladies:-)

Reply to mamas
Posted by: mamas | 2015/02/12

Reply to mamas
Posted by: Kgaogelo | 2015/02/07

i wnt to slim my body is changed now so what can i do im

Reply to Kgaogelo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/06

guys it really works try it I lost 12kg in two months

Reply to Anonymous | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/29

What diet did u use with the product

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/29

What diet did u use with the product

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/17

Which product did you use and what exercise did you do weekly?

Posted by: cassa | 2015/02/08

wow did you diet or exercise? which product did you use?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/01

Herbex doesn't work don't waste your money. I've been using it for 3 months and I haven't lost much ( lost 800 grams ) I go to gym and eat small portions it just doesn't work.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/16

you are impatient, 3months is not enough. That's why they mention that results may vary from person to person. And you can't expect to lose weight eating kfc and mcdonald's

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/02

I agree with you 100%. People are so st@$#d, herbex or any other slimming pills only work once you follow a healthy diet. Should I follow their healthy diet I'll also loose weight because the foods that they suggest are actually fat burning food in itself. Its very good psychology in action. It has always been. Conclusion: if anyone wants to loose weight, try fat burning food. PERIOD. Good luck to all want to shake off excess weight.

Posted by: ANTHEA | 2015/01/27

I weighed 91 Kgs on the 11th January 2015, on the 12th January I started using Herbex Fat Burn Herbal Tea i weighed myself this morning 2015-01-27.And i lost a total of 9.5 Kgs my current weight 81.5kgs in 15 days i lost a total of 9.5 Kgs. No excercise only Herbex Fat burn Herbal Tea and healthy eating. I use to eat alot of fast foods KFC and Mcdonalds but ever since I started drinking the Tea it gave me no cravings for fatty or salty foods. Thanks HERBEX you are fantastic.

Reply to ANTHEA | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: santieloubser@gmail.co.za | 2015/06/30

Hi, My weight is the exact same as yours, 91.5. Your story has inspired me to start on the tea today and of course eating more healthily. Do you maybe know the difference between the Herbex drops and the Herbex fat attack syrup? Do you think I could add it to my dieting routine? I recently heard a story very similar to yours, where the person has lost 30 kg in a year using the drops. But in the meantime, it's me and the tea. Hoping your weight loss efforts are still paying off handsomely! Regards, Santie

Posted by: LucyLoo | 2015/02/11

Hi Anthea Can you advise what was your diet plan whilst on the herbex?

Posted by: Ursula | 2015/02/02

What does the box look like . I'm really desperate

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/25

Hello,im 65kg from 54kg before having a baby. I need to shed the weight off,which Herbex product is more effective?

Posted by: Masbee | 2015/01/24

I just hope hebex will work wonderz on me

Reply to Masbee
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/29

can you use it while on depression pills

Posted by: Proud herbex user | 2014/12/22

Guys , no two fingers are the same, likewise no two people are the same ,Herbex may work for one but not the other , that does not mean there is something wrong with the product. It just mean your body does not except it. And only you will know if a product is good for your body , because nobody knows your bodies better than your self. I have used the original herbex in 2000 believe it or not a doctor advised me to use it for my sinuses, I had no problem with weight at that time I weighed 30 I took it for a week and went 28kg.i stopped , using it and know years later after my 3 kidz I went back onto it the new and improved herbex...and its great. I love all the new products. Remember when your body feel good you feel good. and you have to want to lose weight to take the products if you want to and are committed you will.

Reply to Proud herbex user
Posted by: nosy | 2014/12/22

herbexs is nt wrking 4 me

Reply to nosy
Posted by: Elsa | 2014/12/17

I started using Herbex Hlasela today. i know it will work because i have used it before. Whats important is combining it with exercise and drinking lots of water. You have to put in the work! When i do get "hungry" i have learnt to drink water first because sometimes you think you are hungry when in fact you are thirsty. Its also pyschological in that i used to eat for the sake of eating, not because i was hungry. so i am teaching myself to eat right again i.e lots of veggies and i am avoiding bad carbs! I am also visualising myself at the weight i want to be and being real with myself in that it wont happen overnight this weight loss, it took time to get me this big and it will take time for it to fall off. Good luck everyone. You can do this!

Reply to Elsa | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Zam | 2015/02/14

Thank you Elsa

Posted by: DALEEN | 2014/12/16

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG I AM USING FAT ATTACK NOW FOR 2 MONTHS NO RESULTS I CANT STOP EATING THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME

Reply to DALEEN | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/18

you need to drink the tea before meals or take the tablets an hour before you eat to allow the chemicals to be absorbed into the bloodstream, and follow a healthy eating plan and exercise

Posted by: veez | 2014/11/23

I took herbex slimmers drops for 3 months and followed the eating plan. Wow amazing I picked up 10 kg lol

Reply to veez | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: dolly | 2015/04/01

i think its best to use the one for ur age,i just bought it stops ur craving ,i started today ,so will see ,eat fruit veg,

Posted by: laine | 2014/10/28

guys herbex really works i started taking herbex tea and tablets for the past 3 weeks now and i lost 4kgs from 75,,but i hv problem in slipin and i pee for mo than 10 tymz a day and i believe its normal and also its controllin my appetite i always feel full

Reply to laine | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Virginia | 2014/12/18

Which herbex tables and tea you are using?

Posted by: fred | 2014/10/25

Ekpraat sommere afrikaans ek is n diabeet / colestrol /hoe bloed druk kan ek herbex gebruik

Reply to fred | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Hannelie | 2015/10/30

Hi, so het jy toe Herbex gebruik, Watter een en hoe oud is jy.

Posted by: HughSB | 2015/07/02

As jy medisyne neem vir die hoë bloeddruk, lewer nie.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/20

Want to start using herbex to burn fat bt I'm scared myt lose my fine ass too and then some1 told me they are not health to use is it true?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/12

same applies to me i want to use it bt m scared

Posted by: Nashree | 2014/10/18

I want to loose 10 kg does herbex really work?pls advise

Reply to Nashree
Posted by: sanza | 2014/10/18

I used herbex fat burn tablets and went form 75KG to 65KG, two years later I have managed to maintain it, going to start on it again wanna loose 5kgs.herbex really works when combined with healthy eating, lots of water with lemon and cayenne pepper,

Reply to sanza
Posted by: Bongi | 2014/10/13

I started using herbex attack the fat syrup and tea about 8 days ago and i have lost a lot of belly fat and my thighs are noticeably shrinking. I am not using it alone though. I also take garcinia gambogia capsules, apple cider vinegar capsules, and phedra cut(USN) capsules before going to the gym in the afternoon.I dont skip breakfast anymore, i have all bran flakes or museli and yoghurt for breakfast. I also drink lots of water with lemon and ginger. I have also cut out starch from my diet, eating high protein and lots of vegetables. I also substitute lunch with a high protein strawberry shake from herbex or USN to avoid buying out fatty lunches with my colleagues at work. Then in the evening i prepare my low carb, low fat meals, making sure its tasty and filling.(i usually grill a leg quater, and have it with lots of lettuce or spicy cabbage soup. With the changes i have made to my lifestyle i cannot point exactly the cause of my weight loss, but i would rather spend money and buy herbex than spend my money on burgers and fries.

Reply to Bongi | 5 comments (hide)
Posted by: D | 2014/12/31

Pls advise where can i get garcinia gambogia capsules?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/19

you can buy from dischem, shoprite pharmacy, clicks

Posted by: noxolo | 2014/12/09

please help where can i buygarcinia gambogia capsules

Posted by: fanele | 2014/11/04

may i please ask where did you get garcinia..

Posted by: Vijay | 2014/10/23

Hi Bongi I would like to loose 10kg's using the Herbex. Where did you get the garcinia gambogia caps from? Wold like to hear from you. Regards Vijay

Posted by: Tharimamvuh | 2014/10/05

I thk av red o ze comet,pipo let us oso b thkn of side effects,nt jst b thkn of getn slim no,remember samtyms its jst ze way u r,samtym ze way u eat,so b4 we cn stat ths herbex first,control ur diet & see if its helpn u or nt.

Reply to Tharimamvuh | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Bongi | 2014/10/13

true, you should think about side effects, which is why you need to do research of the active ngredients of the product.Then consider if you have any comorbid conditions that could be precipitated by the use of diet programmes.EDUCATION EDUCATION.dont just say "think of side effects" if you have not done research on the product yourself..You are a side effect if you speak like that. There are a lot of therapies out there that work, whwn used correctly, by: a right individual , in correct doses, for an approproate duration, at correct dosing intervals, with a balanced diet and exercise. Note that these remedies are to be used as an adjuvant for weight control.If you use it and still continue with your old habits then you will not see any results...INFORMATION IS KEY, consult a doctor or a pharmacist and they will help advise you to choose a product that is best for you...I AM NOT HAVING ANY SIDE EFFECTS YET, UNLESS LOSING WEIGHT IS ONE

Posted by: Linah | 2014/10/04

Can you stop using the products anytime?

Reply to Linah
Posted by: Lucy | 2014/10/03

Today is day 2 on Slimmers tea fat burner, as I am sitting here im bouncing on my chair. Not from excitement but because I have energy. Please keep in mind I am very over weight and get tired quickly (always Tired). So I'm planning to keep drinking it even if it's only for the energy. Good luck guys.

Reply to Lucy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: sleek900 | 2015/10/01

good luck.

Posted by: Tamcey | 2014/10/01

Nice comments som rlly encouraging som not, nontheless am defenetly gonna give herbex a try "ashlaselen ladies!!

Reply to Tamcey
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/30

I just started using Herbex about 3 days ago.... I follow instructions and do everything the books says.. but the only problem I have is that I get so hungry every sec of the day... Any remedies? ? Help!!!!

Posted by: Linnae | 2014/09/30

Hi, I would like to find out if i am allowed to use Herbex.I am 67 in Dec.I had 3 heart attacts in Dec 2008.One at home one in casualty,one in theatre.I have e Angiograms done and Specialist wants to do bypass.I refuse as my heart stopped 3times in theatre.Please give me honest answer.If i am allowed which can i use to loose weight ...about 35 kg Thanks very much. Regards Linnae

Reply to Linnae | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/27

An honest answer: Walk, walk, walk. Get someone to talk to while walking to guard you and do not forget your water. You can even do it in your yard.DO NOT RUSH. Take it very slow

Posted by: saf | 2014/12/08

Contraindications as per package insert: heart related conditions, high blood pressure....cannot use the product.

Posted by: Lelo | 2014/09/27

I just started using herbex i hope it will work for me 2

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/19

Just started 3 days ago using the syrup and the drops and m having trouble sleeping, is this normal?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Philza | 2014/10/01

Don't take the supplements after 4pm.

Posted by: samy | 2014/09/18

I want to use herbex bt is it safe to use i'm on family planning injection

Reply to samy
Posted by: samy | 2014/09/18

Reply to samy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/17

I have been using herbex slimmers for almost 8 years now. I live in zambia. Before it started being sold here I would make trips to buy it in South Africa. It worked for me at first i lost a lot of weight but now it doesnt seam to be workingIs my body tired of it now I really need to loose weight

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/15

Just started the herbex drops and fat attack just pray it works am size 38 aiming for 32 by the 1 Dec '14

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: ppea | 2016/02/19

I started using herbex fat burn and detox four days ago and I began to eat healthy and educed the amount of carbs I consumed before bed. wow I feel herbex in conjunction with healthy eating works just fine. I am aiming to lose 15kg by my birthday which is 4 months away.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/18

Just wondering if you reached your goal?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/10

Hi there, are you working out also? I am on herbex but I don't work out. will I still loose weight?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/13

Am taking the Herbex drops and slimmers tea, hope it works out for me like it did for cousin who lost 15kilos in 6weeks of using the syrup!

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: nhlaks | 2015/03/23

what kind was she using

Posted by: Brumilda | 2014/09/10

Started using herbex eat less tea an fat burner tea yesterday. I hope it really works..........because I had craving last night after I had drank the eat less tea but I figured I should just keep trying it might be that it takes the body a while before adjusting.

Reply to Brumilda
Posted by: lungz | 2014/09/03

Herbex does work. I lost 4 kg in a month. No diet or work out sessions. I just drink a lot of warm water with lemon n cayenne pepper. I feel lighter n happy. I can't wait to loose another 6 kg

Reply to lungz | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Portia | 2014/09/03

So dats all you did No workouts or gymn?

Posted by: Lonia | 2014/08/29

herbex works , go for it

Reply to Lonia
Posted by: emily | 2014/08/29

can i ask something coz i'm not dat big but i want to get rid off mi big stomach? It makes me look shapeless... Plz help?

Reply to emily
Posted by: karabo | 2014/08/29

I've just started taking herbex fat burn 60 tablets y/day I hope it works.

Reply to karabo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: ppea | 2016/02/19

eat healthy karabo and do moderate exercises like walking home or to work at least 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes. The you can have your herbex remedies. you will loss weight the healthy way.

Posted by: sino sino | 2014/08/28

what if l loose that weight which l didnt like,should l kip on using herbex.??plizz help

Reply to sino sino
Posted by: natasha | 2014/08/14

I started to use herbex 3 and half weeks ago I lost 3.4kg and 10cm. Im using the fat burn tablets and drops and the tea as well. I do excerise and eat more healthy. Go for it girls what do you have to lose, only a few pounds.

Reply to natasha
Posted by: cneh | 2014/08/08

I also weigh 86kg and hoping to lose weight by december. Any tips guyz pls heeelp

Reply to cneh
Posted by: nitta | 2014/08/05

i just started using herbex slimmers 20-40 and my stomach and vagina are swealling is that normal its scarring me?????

Reply to nitta | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: ppea | 2016/02/19

Nitta see your doctor. There can be many reasons besides Herbex.

Posted by: G | 2014/08/04

They work

Reply to G
Posted by: Faith Brother | 2014/08/04

It will work if you follow the instructions and if your body does not respond to the product than its simple just consult a dietitian. And you obviously gain more back because you are not dealing with the real problem which is over indulging, no matter how many pills you pop as long as you don't fix the real problem which is being unrestrained when it comes to food than expect to balloon up every time you stop popping pills. You have control over what goes into your mouth, the Fat does not just magically appear from no where, you are what you eat and until you deal with that aspect than all these pills are just a waste of time. Sit down and deal with your eating habits first and then go and bye the pills. I have been using the Fat Burn Tea with no diets for two weeks and I wore a trouser that I have not worn in months and it just fit perfectly but I could have not got here if I didn't first deal with the psychological element. Keep the Faith and you will get there

Reply to Faith Brother
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/25

My friend bought heberx drops and syrup... She didn't even loose a pound.

Posted by: * Anonymous* | 2014/07/24

Hi,which herbex product really works?, because can't really spend my money on the package for nothing you know!!!

Reply to * Anonymous*
Posted by: simanga | 2014/07/17

A friend of mine(male, 20 years old now) lost about 30kg in 2 years using herbex syrup. my sister also looks thinner now because of herbex. I'm also a male(18 years old) and I started using herbex 5 days ago and hoping for the best.

Reply to simanga
Posted by: Lizzy | 2014/07/14

I haven't started using herbex fat burn wanted to understand if it is working coz I really like to get back to my normal body things are all too small nothing is fitting in

Reply to Lizzy
Posted by: gladys | 2014/07/09

I started herbex this morning, hope it works.bought syrup and tea.will keep you guys updated.

Reply to gladys | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/10

hi Gladys, have you lost any weight yet?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/10

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/01

Hi, I have been using the herbex slimmer tablets for women 40-60 and they worked wonders for me. I don't follow a diet just try to eat healthy. It reduced my appetite (no more cravings), I hardly even feel hungry and kept reducing my portions just because I couldn't finish them. I don't weigh myself but I went from a size L to a size S in 2 months. And it was easy all the way!

Posted by: Excited | 2014/06/27

my Ex entered the Herbex challenge a few years ago, when i returned to SA i could hardly recognize him, he lost alot of weight it was amazing! so last month i started with the tea, walked more instead of driving and halved my portions. no drastic changes yet but i'm feeling lighter. I'm gonna start will the pills or syrup this week and see how it goes :-) ps. those that say these things dont work and its a waste of money, if thats the case, what are they doing here? looking for tips maybe?

Reply to Excited
Posted by: PHILLY | 2014/06/27

Guys herbex does work, iv been using the syrup 4 3months now without any diet, but im wearing size 30 4rm 34

Reply to PHILLY
Posted by: sandisiwe | 2014/06/09

how many kgs do one loose in a week which using herbix?

Reply to sandisiwe
Posted by: Londi | 2014/06/06

Hey everyone, Herbex Mix n Drink concentrate personally worked for me, with a combination of a healthy eating plan and exercise (at home). Please read the packaging these products will not work if you do not put any effort, they are made to assist you in your weight loss journey. You did not gain weight over night and you will not lose it over night. Get a workout buddy,set realistic goals, challenge yourself and be patient. My friend lost 12 kgs in 3 months while it took me 4 months, we are genetically unique, don't be discouraged if your progress is a bit slow. For those who are losing sleep the product specifically says do not drink after 4 pm.

Reply to Londi
Posted by: Nhlamulo | 2014/05/31

from which age you take or use herbex?

Reply to Nhlamulo
Posted by: Hlubi | 2014/05/14

On the fist day of using Herbex Syrup should you be constipated, after drinking one spoonwhen I had to go to the loo...it was a pain to release myself. Is that right?

Reply to Hlubi
Posted by: Shanybronx Doshatrix | 2014/04/22

Just heard of it but never used it cause i have never come across it.I really wish to use herbex so as to become slim.

Reply to Shanybronx Doshatrix
Posted by: Bonnie | 2014/03/04

hi i only just bought herbex a week ago the tea and the fat burner so im also sceptical but you know what ?im going to try and see for myself im not going to go with what ppl say ,because we all different and our bodies also work in different ways ,i will keep u guys updated with my results

Reply to Bonnie | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: 123456 | 2014/03/05

what herbex did u use

Posted by: mliz | 2014/03/02

Herbex works dnt eat starch foods, eat grilled meat or boiled in the morning drink coffee with milk whole wheat bread I lost 12kg in 6weeks

Reply to mliz | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: wesley venter | 2014/04/20

what herbex product did you use

Posted by: Yvette | 2014/03/12

Which Herbex product did you use? the tea, tablets....

Posted by: Debbie | 2014/02/14

If a slimming product says that it will work with healthy eating and excercise, why waste your money? You will loose weight by right eating and even moderate excercise!!! You don't need pills and unhealthy things to make your metabolism unstable!!!! I lost 33kg in less than 6 months without "diet". Let's face it, there is no easy way of just loosing weight. It took a person time to get overweight and it will take time to loose it again. Most importent, selfdissipline!!!!! If you really, really want to loose weight, you will work for it. And the results when loosing even 2kg per week is the most fantastic feeling ever! To fit into smaller and smaller sizes, makes everything worth it. The reward you get to say no to sodas and bread and cake, is the best feeling ever.

Reply to Debbie | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Dee | 2014/07/09

What did you do to loose that much in such a short time?

Posted by: vanessa | 2014/03/18

so how did you do it Debbie? I am struggling to lose 8 kgs of post baby weight. I have only just started gym 2 weeks ago and using attack the fat.

Posted by: neo | 2014/03/05

hi Debbie, how did you do it?

Posted by: pelma | 2014/02/03

I started using herbex fat burn tea few days ago.but i dont have time to sit down n drink .but wat i do is boiling two tea bags two cups of water for 3min.n pour it in a squeeze bottle n drink while im working it may takes de whole day for drinking it...but i havent weig h my self yet but i feel lighter .i dont eathealthy food evryday.but it small portion....is it a good way of drinking de tea

Reply to pelma
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/02

Is there a male supliment that had the same effects as herbex fat attack?

Posted by: thandeka | 2014/02/01

i've. been using herbex for two months the tablets , drops , and i am running 3 times s week for 30 mins i havent lost any wait , what could be the problem ?

Reply to thandeka | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: pheliswa | 2014/05/22

U won't loose weight first, U will loose in centimetres waist.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/27

Im using herbex slimmers now for two months. I did not loose a half a kilo. People say you had to use it at least for three months then it will work.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Musa | 2014/07/24

I have been your herbex for less than two months, every friday we eat unhealthy food, and do not exicise, I have lost a dress size from 38 to 34 in less than 2months

Posted by: katso | 2014/01/23

Hi ladies herbex works but only if you excs and eat well

Reply to katso
Posted by: g.b.d | 2014/01/14

HI there!I USEDD EVERY SINGLE DIET IN BOOKS AND NONE WORKED.SO I TRIED HERBEX ATTACK THE FAT.JEEEZ RESULTS ARE SO VISIBLE.DONT REGRET THE FACT THAT I SPENT THE LAST MONEY THAT I HAD LEFT FOR JANUARY ON HERBEX.THNX GUYS IT WORKS!TRY IT

Reply to g.b.d | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Jafta | 2014/02/18

Do exercise or do you just drink the pill?

Posted by: est | 2013/11/18

hi. not sure but a bunch f co-workers used herbex and they lost alot of weight. sadly when u stop the weight comes back. also for quick results work out some. i dont sleep well either..was herbex the reason?

Reply to est
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/07

Hw much is dis herbex

Posted by: Alinah | 2013/11/05

I want to slim i dnt knw where 2 start does herbex work nd which 1 workz i am 19 yrz old i nid help plz

Reply to Alinah | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Maria | 2014/03/04

Hi you must do excersice or walking to loose weight and eat salad and fish fingers or chicken with no fat and alot of water Good luck

Posted by: foo | 2013/11/03

started m journey of loosing weight using herbex products nd I hve stomach cramps, gas plus struggling to sleep.. is ths normal?

Reply to foo
Posted by: Simo | 2013/10/29

These things dont work ma people,jst go to the gym and stop wasting ur money ur weight is on your hands.Thanx n winks

Reply to Simo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Janine | 2013/11/02

You can gym all you want but if you get hunger pains you still gonna eat alot and then with gym you wont loose weight so you need these products to still your hunger.

Posted by: sinazo | 2013/10/25

i wanna try herbex but i am on cotraception, will tht be affected

Reply to sinazo
Posted by: Noe | 2013/10/16

I think these things really depend on a person as our systems differ from person to person. Herbex works for me & its a complete different story with my sister. So, to those who want to try it, I say go for it. Its done wonders for me. Just remember people differ.

Reply to Noe | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/03

How much did you lose Neo

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/03

How much did you lose Neo

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/10/07

Hi I want to start using herbex but not sure if I should try it cause my mums friend was using it and the side effects are bad she lost a kidney..

Posted by: Miss V | 2013/09/25

Hi I want to use herbex but don't know which one to use and will it infect my injection for family planning?

Reply to Miss V
Posted by: ntombie | 2013/09/21

I wanna loose weight my boyfrnd alwys complain about my size .plz help me

Reply to ntombie | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: pden | 2014/04/24

work out eat vegies and lots of water plus drink squeeze a lemon into a large jug of water then refridgerate it ,drink it it when extra cold, your body will use more heat enrgy as the water is cold thus burning fat and do not forget chillies, they have that burning sensation which will also boost your metabolism thus burning more fat also google the atkins diet it helps but remember 2 to 3hrs in the gym everyday for radical results

Posted by: pden | 2014/04/24

Posted by: pden | 2014/04/24

Posted by: khunji | 2013/09/03

i have just started on herbex fat burner tea but am experiencing some nausea...is this expected?

Reply to khunji
Posted by: Ase | 2013/08/24

Iam 15 will i use herbex

Reply to Ase | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/11

Is it safe for someone with highblood pressure to use herbex

Posted by: anonymous | 2013/08/20

where will i get herbex products? in which stores? bcoz ive looked for it everywhere.

Reply to anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: sexyelle | 2014/05/19

I bought mine at clicks. I started using it today nd i work out

Posted by: Siyethemba | 2013/08/19

Hi ladies I wanna buy Herbex nd 4 da last few days I hve been enjoying my water nd carrots

Reply to Siyethemba | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: sexyelle | 2014/05/19

Oh wow lady. I am tired of junkies, i hope it ll help.

Posted by: Ruth | 2013/08/16

I wanna buy herbex dnt knw if it works

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: thabz | 2013/08/14

i started herbex yesterday , it kept me awake the whole nigh hopefully i will get to see my results . it can make you thirsty i think i should be friends with WATER.

Reply to thabz | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/06

Hi, which herbex products are u using?

Posted by: nosizwe | 2013/08/07

hi ladies i have just started with my journey to lose weight using herbex and from what i've seen and heard i am quite positively sure that it works as my neighbour lost 17kgs in 3 months.She really looks amazing and i love the new look,so lets go ladies summer is around the corner..................

Reply to nosizwe | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: michelle | 2014/02/18

How did she doit

Posted by: Lady lee | 2013/08/04

Wow Tracey what product did you use???...i havent use herbex yet bt planing 2 get 1 bt dont know which 1 2 buy#m so lookng 4ward 2 this plzzzz da festive season is on the wae

Reply to Lady lee | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/08

Take some spelling classes

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/07/30

I have ussed a number of products to help me lose weight but nithing works what could be the problem?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/13

food

Posted by: Precious | 2013/07/27

I am 20 i want know if it suitable for me to use Herbex??

Reply to Precious
Posted by: nomfundo | 2013/07/25

i have been using herbex attack the fat syrup and drops and use to drink tea sometimes...oooh it works like wonders i cant believe im almost size 8 from size 12 within 4 weeks....now im sticking to eating healthy drinking lots and loads of water not cold but warm eat enough food and i take long walks from work to the mall it works ..... just taking good care of ourselves as ladies ,cause we all know its easy to gain that weight but hard to lose it all

Reply to nomfundo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/07/25

I've just started the Herbex tablets,reading all of these comments i'm now kinda sceptical and i so want to loose all this weight,Why would Herbex and all the people thats taken it lie if people say it dont work?Help

Posted by: pele | 2013/07/08

i have not started i wanna know if it will work for me ,i see only women commenting on herbex man no, its for women only?

Reply to pele | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: sexyelle | 2014/05/19

Theres 1 for men too

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/27

I want to start on the herbex for men or am I just going to be wasting money?

Posted by: Tracy | 2013/06/25

Hie, i am using the jog, exercise and eat right Herbex plan, very effective. Try it!

Reply to Tracy
Posted by: Dikeledi | 2013/05/09

Hi I have been using Herbex Drops,Tablets both kinds,Tea bag and Cirap, also have reduced eating, but the thing is my weight does the on and off its not staying on one place. The other thing is that I have used it before due to illness I stoped it so I would like to know what is it that I am doing wrong coz I excerse as well.

Reply to Dikeledi
Posted by: Tracey | 2013/05/07

I have used Herbex for the last 3 weeks and have lost 8kgs. I have not followed any eating plan and have not exercised at all. I am not starving myself and the weight is coming off. Stick to it and you will see the results.

Reply to Tracey | 6 comments (hide)
Posted by: J | 2014/08/07

Hi Mliz, please could you tell me which of the herbex products you used and how you took it ? Thanks

Posted by: Mimi | 2014/04/24

How many bags of tea are taking a day?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/07/26

Hi, I have lost 5kg as well in two months. I also don't follow any eating plan. I do drink lots of water and am quite active in the day. Will not use any Diet plan that is not Herbal, because the moment you stop that diet you will pick up double your weight!

Posted by: Nonhlanhla | 2013/07/23

Wow!!!8 kgs congrats....I have just started using herbex products....I'll have to see

Posted by: nthabi | 2013/06/06

wow, 8kg's in 3 weeks? which herbex were you using Tracy? I bought the drops, the tablets, the tea, and the peach drink.

Posted by: Nadine | 2013/05/13

Hi Tracey, what herbex products are you using? :)

Posted by: help | 2013/04/29

good day is herbex slimmers really working?

Reply to help
Posted by: ria | 2006/09/15

please dont buy hoodia - it really doesnt work - or the tablets doesnt work because there is to little hoodia in it to work. I believe that there is some truth in the story, but i think there is so little of the actual hoodia plant in the tablet that it wouldnt have any effect on your appetite.maybe if you eat the plant...;-)

Reply to ria
Posted by: kl | 2006/09/15

then whats all the type about hoodia, there is ppl here that swear by it, was thinking of buying some myself. i need to loose my last 4kg's but nothing works. i do exercise 4 times a week, and eat sensibly. HELP

Reply to kl
Posted by: Dee | 2006/09/15

Common ladies. We should all know by now that these pills don't work. They say on the packaging that it will only work in conjunction with a balanced/low-energy eating plan. So try the eating plan without the pills and you'll the good results. These pills are just a scam. Only you can control your weight and eating habits.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: ria | 2006/09/14

No please - it doesnt work and O2lean doesnt work either... ive tried every slimming tablet there is - it doesnt work - really. Formula 2001/2000 works, but it makes you feel ill and appetite suppresants like relislim and leonor works - but only for the first time, after that it doesnt have any effect on you. Formula 2000 i think you can get in clicks - about R100, but it gives you the shakes. And when you stop using it, you gain all the weight back and more - trust me i know. But o2lean and herbex is pot of nonsence - dont buy it again. Also - dont try hoodia tablets - it really doesnt affect your appetite at all - its a waste of money. Rather buy exercixe equipment like a sidestepper, it cost alot of money, but rather that than trying all the diet pills, because most of them is rubbish!

Reply to ria