Question
Posted by: mom | 2008-11-22

Did it burn me

hi

I have very sensitive skin. When I was a teen I used underarm- not sure if it was deodarant or anti persperant- and devoleped hard bumps in the armpit. This was about 12 yrs ago.

Anyways with summer here I decided to look for something more natural and read about use bicarb/baking soda. It completely rid of the smell. Only once after shaving, when I applied the bicarb it caused me to itch very bad. However, I noticed last night that my armpit region had a very dark colour on some parts. Could it be that it burnt my skin?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is very possible that the bicarb/baking soda burnt/irritated your skin. I suggest that you use Fissan paste after shaving.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: red | 2009-01-06

severe underarm shaving bumps please help!!!!!

Reply to red