Question
Posted by: LIEZLE | 2008/12/01

did i succeed?

i carefully worked out when i am ovulating this month and my dates was 27 nov - 1 dec. did a ovulation test saturday as was positive. mucus was like egg white yesterday. did it on friday night and twice yesterday..
do you think i could have hit the jackpot. this is my first month of actively trying...

You don't always fall pregnant even if you have sex at ovulation time. You will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected.

2
Posted by: TNL | 2008/12/02

thats interesting cauz my ovulation is around same tym....been goin at it crazingly d whole weekend n will carry on until d 4th....suggest u do d same. I will b waiting anxiously next week 4 feedback. Been trying actively 4 since october.

Good luck :-)

Reply to TNL

You will have to wait and see if you' ve missed a period - then you can do a pregnancy test