Question
Posted by: shannon | 2012/10/06

Did I pee or squirt? I can''t tell..

i squirted for the first time and i was scared shitless! i thought that i peed on myself. so.. was it pee or did i squirt. how do i know the difference? i would hate to pee on my lover

It is possible that a bit of urine could have leaked during a moment of pleasure as the same muscles that are involved with bladder control are also involved during sex amd climaxing. To ensure that you do not leak any urine you can make sure you empty your bladder before sexual intercourse. Kegel exercises will also help you to gain maximum control over your PC muscles.

4
Posted by: jhbgent456 | 2012/10/09

Shannon, that is so hot. I wish my partner could squirt.
Forget about whether it''s pee or not, The fact that you squirted from pleasure I find extremely sexy

Reply to jhbgent456
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/07

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: SaSha | 2012/10/06

Probably squirt.
Like men its not that easy to pee when soo aroused.
Well... thats my experience.

If you want to make sure.. next time go pee just before and then if in action you have the same feeling that you are going to pee, it will be squirt for sure.

Reply to SaSha
Posted by: ..... | 2012/10/06

Pee

Reply to .....