Posted by: confused | 2009-07-07

did i overreact or was i justified

i cannot say this is a sexual or psychological problem, you will bear with me if i am out of line.

i have been with my gf for some time but last night when we were planning to make love she touched my pxxxs and told me it was very very very small, i guess she meant to joke but after that i felt like not having sex....i tried to explain that it is not the most polite thing to say especially when you are about to make up but she says she was just joking.

I must say i am rather a little worried but part of me believes the reason i am this worried is because she is right and then i feel like i may have overreacted. the thing is when we started dating my size was rather an issue, the was a time when she suggested i should enlarge it but i sort of believed we were over that but somehow someway it still finds its way back..
i am beggining to think she is holding that as a leaverage to use in the future when things are not so good so i am forever on guard.

Another part of me feels, even though i love her so so much, i cannot give her what she needs and i must let her go to find someone with the right size equipment to suit her.

Another thing, i have tried averything to satisfy her but i just cannot, she snjoys the sex but cannot get satisfied and i am beggining to think that there is link between her sexual satisfaction and my Pxxx size,

I am freaking confused, is like i am in a crossroad and i know i should make a decision but i just don'  t know which one..

i love her and i was willing to marry her but i am worried - if it is going to work, i mean this has happened before and before but it is not going away, i am tired of feeling sexually worthless, i even tried ignoring having sex but my gf wants it unsatisfying as it is. was i wrong to pullout of sex after her comments.

Who wouldn't lose interest in having sex with someone so foolish and tactless ? She surely knows that that is never a joke, any more than you could make a joke about her breasts or other body parts, and expect her to join in the merry chuckles. Your size is normal, and only an ignorant woman considers it important --- its the skill with which any man uses what he's got that counts, not possessing somehing that can win medals at the local agricultural show !
You did not over-react and were perfectly jusified in feeling hurt and offended. Penis enlargement is neither possible nor necessary. Would she like to have her breasts surgially enlarged or reduced until they were perfectly sized for your taste ? If she is so unfussy and ignorant that mere size is all she wants, she should invest in a dildo large enough for her fantasies, and leave real men out of her equation. If she can't get satisfied despite your sicnere efforts, it may well be that it is SHE who has a problem, and not you. Does she worry about whether you are fully satisfied and happy ? The real link is between her satisfaction ( or lack of it and her inrealistic expectations and perhaps other factors, nothing to do with your anatomy.
YOU are not worthless, sexually or in any other way. It would be daft to consider marrying, or even remaining in a elationship with a young woman like this. Rather move on, and find someone who will appreciate and love you as you are, as normal as you are

Posted by: confused | 2009-07-08

Haoza, i am thinking maybe she was but seeing that you have done it, why do you think he will find that funny?

Reply to confused
Posted by: Haoza | 2009-07-08

maybe she was joking.maybe not i dont know.but i say it to my boyfriend at times, joking,.and he knows i am joking.and doesnt take it seriously.he satisfies me in bed i must tell you.
you should talk to your girl.

Reply to Haoza
Posted by: Hunni | 2009-07-07

Your girlfriend sounds like an inconsiderate b*tch! Sorry to be so harsh, but if she really had feelings for you she wouldnt be so nasty. I think the issue here is not the size of your penis but her inability to be satisfied. In all honesty I prefer a man with a regular to smaller penis rather than one of those " porn sized"  ones!

How would she feel if you wanted her to her vagina tightened because you found it ' too big" ??? She would be so hurt and probably end the relationship.

Your girlfriend has issues and is blaming you for her issues.

Reply to Hunni
Posted by: Romy | 2009-07-07

Ur gf is just being a little tart im sorry to say. Y dont u pick on her &  see if she likes it. My hubby doeskin have the whole porn star deal but he sure knows how to work it in the bedroom. Its not about size. I can pick on him but its not like im perfect. I have small boobs, i may not have the best-|-but we never married each other for the sex. I love him not 4 whats in his pants but for the heart that he has &  4 the way he loves me. Ur gf' s comment makes her sound cheap like she gets around to have an issue with ur size. Leave her, she might just end up telling the world about ur size out of selfishness. Move on, 1 day u might find a lovely lady who will love u regardless of ur size.

Reply to Romy
Posted by: Red | 2009-07-07

She needs to stop thinking about your size. I blame her that she is not feeling satisfied. It' s because that is all she can think of. She needs to get that out of her mind. My man is not well-endowed but I love how is pxx is and I am perfectly satisfied with what he does. I say this because I' ve had bf' s with bigger one' s than his but I would never tell him that. He is perfect the way he is and I doubt very much there is anything wrong with you either. How would she feel if you told her she is not curvy enough or her boobs are too small of weird-looking but don' t go tell her that now. I' m just speaking my 2 cents worth.

Reply to Red