Posted by: confused | 2009-07-07

Did i overreact or justified

i have been with my gf for some time but last night when we were planning to make love she touched my pxxxs and told me it was very very very small, i guess she meant to joke but after that i felt like not having sex....i tried to explain that it is not the most polite thing to say especially when you are about to make up but she says she was just joking.

I must say i am rather a little worried but part of me believes the reason i am this worried is because she is right and then i feel like i may have overreacted. the thing is when we started dating my size was rather an issue, the was a time when she suggested i should enlarge it but i sort of believed we were over that but somehow someway it still finds its way back..
i am beggining to think she is holding that as a leaverage to use in the future when things are not so good so i am forever on guard.

Another part of me feels, even though i love her so so much, i cannot give her what she needs and i must let her go to find someone with the right size equipment to suit her.

Another thing, i have tried averything to satisfy her but i just cannot, she snjoys the sex but cannot get satisfied and i am beggining to think that there is link between her sexual satisfaction and my Pxxx size,

I am freaking confused, is like i am in a crossroad and i know i should make a decision but i just don' t know which one..

i love her and i was willing to marry her but i am worried - if it is going to work, i mean this has happened before and before but it is not going away, i am tired of feeling sexually worthless, i even tried ignoring having sex but my gf wants it unsatisfying as it is. was i wrong to pullout of sex after her comments.

You had all the right to not go ahead with sex. It is important to listen to yourself and how you feel. It is uncalled for to make insensitive jokes/comments about one another. I would strongly suggest that you seek professional counseling to assist you in this emotional turmoil. Trust is important in a relationship and if you have to be on guard all the time to ward off comments, it is difficult to completely relax with your partner. Furthermore you could consider consulting with your medical doctor to get a professional opinion about your penis size for your own sake – it might just be a insensitive unsubstantiated comment that could be used later.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: confused | 2009-07-07

my issue is not about the size, i feel that there are aspects of oneself is not necesary confiortable with, and i doubt that any man would feel good by their better half insinuating that they are not well endowed.....especially if there is nothing one can do about the situation.....

this can only hurt one and it is the consideration thereof....if you are in to someone enough to want to marry them the lastb thing you need to hear is that you are not good enough...that is the problem...what angers me is the fact that she did not stop to think about how i would feel....and the fact that this is the woman i am in love with....

Reply to confused
Posted by: pp | 2009-07-07

Woman say it is not the size it is the motion of the ocean, what size are you that she does not like it.

Reply to pp
Posted by: Joe | 2009-07-07

Confused iam sorry to here you story, but what i ffind in you story is that she enjoy it but not satisfied,let me ask you did you do the foreplay like kissing and all that staff.

Reply to Joe