Posted by: Ruth | 2008-10-29

Did i conceive?

I' m just wondering that maybe i might be pregnant becuase of the feeling i have in my womb, or it' s just my imagination,

I' ve been using Depo for two years 2006 January -2008 January, i was waiting desperately for my periods to come becuase it was a long time, i started seeing my periods on the 4th to 7th October after such a long time, i also ovulated and we had sex with hubby during my ovulatiuon and days after that, now i have these cramps around my womb like those of preiods but not, i also feel tired most of the time and i have gained a lot of weight so please help, i want to know what this can be b4 i get too excited.

i will take a HPT next week beacuse that' s where my periods are supposed to show unless they don' t come then i' ll know that i might be preggies.

But please . anyone who is experiencing these please lets share as to why the cramps suddely.

I don't know why you are having cramps, but this is not a sign of pregnancy. Perhaps it is premenstrual cramps.