Question
Posted by: Sad boy | 2008/05/28

Did I cheat? What do I do?

Last night my friend and ex lover visited me. Suddenly he started stroking me, and I allowed him to give me a hand job that's all. I'm in a monogomous relationship, of 6months, but things haven't been going well there. I don't think I should tell him, especially since there's no hiv risk. But I feel like shit for allowing this to happen. Does what I did really count as cheating? And should I tell my bf?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Sad Boy, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

You seem to have painted yourself into a tough corner but perhaps its not as much of a disaster as it feels right now.

My two-cents worth: you need to tell your partner about this but at the same time you need to be able to tell him that you won't be seeing your ex for a while. And make this very clear to your ex as well.

3
Posted by: Tobie | 2008/05/29

Like the expert says, maybe you should stop seeing your ex, your bf can never trust you two together again

Hoe did you guys become friends anyway, so soon?

Reply to Tobie
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/05/28

Honesty is the best policy. Tell not and it might come back to you when you least expect it

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Nikkits | 2008/05/28

Sad boy

I think you know the answers to your questions.

Yes you cheated

Yes you should tell him

What is it with you guys and fishing in all the ponds when you have commited to one pond?

Nikkits
xxxxxxxx

Reply to Nikkits