Question
Posted by: Realist | 2011-02-28

diary : confession

OK, time to come clear.....all made up, sorry for wasting everyone''s time.

sigh
It happens. But the responses are generally valid even if the central posting was fictitious

8
Posted by: Mmmmmmmm | 2011-03-01

THANKS! Reading it was better than other wastes of time, namely: -

1) Watching t.v.
2) Reading other posts on this website
3) Playing computer games
4) And so on and so forth.....

Toss in abit of Afghan cush and this website is like reality t.v. on crack!

Reply to Mmmmmmmm
Posted by: AB and C | 2011-02-28

Thank Goodness this was a hoax, if it was true this guy was not living on this planet with his teenage retalition tactics. Thank goodness we wont have to read more of this nonsense!
I suppose we should have known when he said he had a successful career, most unlikely with his immaturity.

Reply to AB and C
Posted by: KL | 2011-02-28

Realist.....it is quite possible to post from a pc and then a blackberry....and show different IP addresses. Proves nothing!

Reply to KL
Posted by: REALIST | 2011-02-28

It amazes me to think how many sick people are out there. The " diary confession"  post was not not posted by myself, ''Realist"  and whoever did, can carry on entertaining himself/herself. PS just ignore this wimp!! My post is genuine and your inputs are valued. CS if possible can you please remove that Wimp''s post..you will notice that the IP addresses are not even the same.

Reply to REALIST
Posted by: REALIST | 2011-02-28

It amazes me to think how many sick people are out there. The " diary confession"  post was not not posted by myself, ''Realist"  and whoever did, can carry on entertaining himself/herself. PS just ignore this wimp!!

Reply to REALIST
Posted by: Liane | 2011-02-28

Realist - What was your point????

Reply to Liane
Posted by: WhoCares | 2011-02-28

U actually wasted yours.

Reply to WhoCares

sigh