Question
Posted by: Didi | 2009/08/23

Diarrhea

I have a loose stool once a day every morning for the last 6 months. What could be causing this? I eat pretty healthy food, nothing has changed in my diet. I have a shunt from my brain to my stomach draining any excessive brain fluid - could there be a link or something wrong with it?The only bad habit that I have is that I snack on some chocolate every evening.

Didi

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a stool MC&S (analysis of your stool) and a full examination, to exclude any pathological cause.

Kind regards