Question
Posted by: maja n | 2011/04/07

diarree

When I drink my probiotics one daily, my colon is working fine, but lately due to stress, I have diarree and the probiotics do not prevent it. Can one drink too much probiotics? I also use 1 Nexiam in the morning. What do you recommend? I am 53.

Maja N

I do not think it is possible to overdose on probiotics. If you are experiencing stress and stress related diarree, I suggest that you consult your doctor for medication to alleviate your stress but remember it is very important to address the reason why you are feeling stressed.