Posted by: sex crazy... | 2008-11-17

diarrea and oral sex..

hi pls tell me if there is anything wrong i gave my hubby a blow job for the first time last week and i got diarrea and then it happened again i was on my period so i felt sorry for him and i gave him another blow job last nite and i' m having diarrea again. y is this??

This is a most unusual situation. It is highly unlikely (and I've never heard of it) that someone will develop diarrhoea from oral sex. I suspected that the diarrhoea and the oral sex are not related. Look for other causes for your diarrhoea.

Posted by: Steve | 2008-11-18

If you are rimming then you can definitely get germs, that can cause stomach problems.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: anon | 2008-11-18

I give my hubby a bj everytime we make love and have never had diarea from it... dont think that is the cause...

Reply to anon
Posted by: JK | 2008-11-18

I think it' s because you were on your period you had diarrea not from giving him oral.

Reply to JK
Posted by: NA | 2008-11-18

I am sure that you were just worked up and your stomach was turning as a result of excitement/fear/worry etc.. I promise you that giving a blow job doesnt give you diarrea

Reply to NA
Posted by: Sg | 2008-11-17

Never heard of this before but he must be eating something strange I guess.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Zohan | 2008-11-17

Reply to Zohan