Question
Posted by: Rebecca | 2011/01/26

Diaphragm

Dear Doctor
I am unable to go on hormones to prevent pregnancy, and i was wondering about the diaphragm. I''ve heard they have to be individually fitted. Does one go to a gynecologist for this? What happens during that visit?

Thanks, i appreciate your advice!
Rebecca

The diaphragm is an option. Depending on you medical history, the doctor may examine you and do some investigations. It is better to go to a gynecologist. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Rebecca | 2011/01/26

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the input. I''ll post my question to GynaeDoc

Reply to Rebecca
Posted by: Ezzy | 2011/01/26

Hi Rebecca,

If you don''t get an answer here you could post your question to GynaeDoc

Reply to Ezzy
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/26

My ex used a diaphram but to be honest,when we used to bonk,my p*nis hit up against it which eventually hurt.I guess it could be a question of how big the man is,so just make sure it fits properly etc.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/26

Reply to sexologist