Question
Posted by: frustrated | 2010/03/31

diane good or bad

im 21 and dont get my period normal and it is affecting my skin can i go on diane?iv used it before but stopped as people said it is bad iv tried yasmin and minerva and they dnt agree with me.are there any signs that i should look out for to say that diane is not good if i take it?can it cause abnormalr growth of one side of the body and bad circulation?

Diane is quite a high dose Pill. This is not bad in itself, but you should probably have it prescribed by a gynaecologist if it is thought to be necessary.