Question
Posted by: Inette Fourie | 2011/03/04

Diane and weightloss

Hi there I need help! I have been on Diane for little over 2 years now, and I am having trouble losing weight, can the two be connected?
I have been on the body for life diet for the past two months, and I am working out 6 times a week yet I dont see results!
I am starting to feel frustrated!
Please help!!!

Thank you very much

If you are the same weight that you were before you started Diane, it is unlikely to be related.

2
Posted by: Inette Fourie | 2011/03/08

I started slowly gaining weight since starting Diane about 7kgs over the two years, and am not losing it as quickly as I used to.
I am currently the heaviest I have ever been.
I just find it very frustrating and I''m looking for answers

Reply to Inette Fourie