Question
Posted by: Sheryl | 2011/03/22

Diane 35

Two years ago I experienced problems with acne. To solve the problem my doctor prescibed Diane 35. It worked no pimples since. With this wonderful solution came a bit of wait gain around my middle . I am 38 years old and train 4 -5 times a week cardio and weights but the weight aint budging.
many have said that one of the side effects of Dianne is weight can I substitute this for a pill that will maintain the acne free face and minus the weight issue.

Diane is the best Pill for acne, and it is unlikely that the weight will change by changing pills.

1