Question
Posted by: Mary | 2010/11/01

Diane 35

Good day,

I have been using Diane 25 for a couple of years now, specifically because I suffered from Acne. I am in a serious relationship and realy do not want to get pregnant but heard from my one friend that Diane 35 is not so strong and she would recommend that I rather use another pill or the injection. Is this true? I am 27 years old with no children.

Thank you so much!

It is not true. Daine 35 is perfectly effective as a contraceptive.

2
Posted by: francine | 2010/11/02

diane35 is a very effective birth control pill you don''t need to change to another pill.

Reply to francine