Question
Posted by: maria | 2008/09/09

Diagonised with pneumonia

I was diagonised with pneumonia and hospitalised for week.I have just finished my medication now and i feel better but the problem is i' m still coughing, but not that bad and haven' t been eating well since and i have lost so much weight.

Doc, can you please advice on any immune booster and a good multivitamen that i can take. Please help.

Dear Maria
Try Moducare as immune booster and any multivit - Pharmaton is a good one but expensive. Remember that one can still have a cough for up to 4 -6 weeks after pneumonia.

1
Posted by: Griet | 2008/09/09

The best supplement to use is LIFEGAIN. My Father-in-law used it after having cancer op. and lost so much weight and no appetite - all better since using it. Expensive but worth-it!!!

Reply to Griet