Question
Posted by: Blue | 2010-08-05

Diagnostic Tests

My Gynae has recommended i go for a CVS as at my scan this week he was not happy with the measurements. Please could you give me more info. on what the test is. He did explaine but i think I was more in shock and did not comprihend much..

IT involves putting a needle into the uterus and taking some placental fragments to examine for chromosome problems. There is a small risk of miscarriage of about 1%.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-08

Posted by: kk | 2010-08-05

could you please give me an advise of what is going on of if this has ever happened to anyone of you.I am nine weeks without experiencing my periods,on the 24th i took hpt and results boldly positive,this morning i had spot of blood on my panty.I took another hpt and the lines were still visible but this time the other one was very light,is this normal or what?plz advise.

Reply to kk