Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-03-10

Diabetic Exercise

I am diabetic, therefore I need to exercise regularly. At this moment in time, it''s impossible for me to fit gym in during weekdays.
Would it benefit me at all if I exercise (one hour sessions) over the weekends or would I be wasting my time?

Hallo Anon
Yes it will be beneficial to gym over weekends. In the week you can try to increase your activity by climbing stairs instead of taking the lift, or parking further from the office/shops and walking instead.

2
Posted by: Anel | 2010-03-10

I''m not a doctor, but I''m getting married to a diabetic. My fiance injects himself with insulin about 6 x a day.

For the past year he didn''t go to the gym, but he''s been cycling over weekends(Saturday mornings). The exercise from the cycling stabelizes his blood glucose levels a lot.

Maybe consider it, it''s a lot of fun.

Just some advise.

Reply to Anel
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-10

Hallo Anon

Reply to cyberdoc