Question
Posted by: LIS | 2008/09/02

DIABETIC ANGRY STOP INJECT LOSE 9KG

hi there diet doc! remember me? i wanted to stop using insulin to lose 9 kg. i went on herbalife. have lost 2 kg. stopped eating sugary snacks and feel much better. my sugar has also almost returned to normal range. it was always 30+. just wanted to give some positive feedback... x

Dear Lis
I am so glad to hear that you have not endangered your health by stopping your insulin and that you are not exercising greater control over your intake of sugary snacks.
Well done and keep up the good work. With the correct diet, some weightloss and exercise you will find that you can lead a perfectly normal life.
Thank you for the feedback because I have been wondering what you were going to do.