Question
Posted by: diaz | 2011/03/31

diabetic

im 32yr old and i was diagnose diabetic 2008 june. 4 the past 5days i have this uncomfortable pain left of my ribcage and i can feel its coming from inside and 2days ago i started to feel pain in my legs thats coming from inside now felt the same pain on my right hand bt doest nt last 4 long. Must i be worried about my heart or am i in the risk of getting heart attack or stroke?

Hallo Diaz
Rather see your doctor to determine the cause of the pain - it could be due to the diabetes, or an infection in your lungs or a nerve pinching in the spine. Diabetics are more prone to strokes or heart attacks although these symptoms are not typical of either.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/31

Hallo Diaz