Question
Posted by: Pam | 2011-03-10

Diabetic

Hi, I''m diabetic when I''m hungry I only feel dizzy, tired and a bit disorientated but my stomach doesn''t feel empty it feels like I''m full and don''t feel like eating. I force myself to eat. This happens during the day / lunch. Breakfast and supper I do feel hungry and have the urge to eat, the problem is only with lunch. For breakfast I eat 2 brown slice of toasted bread, 2 scrambled eggs, a bit of bacon and coffee or Bread with Parmasen cheese and coffee. What could it be

Hallo Pam
Try eating smaller snacks 11h00 and 14h00 instead of a big lunch. Try to include something like apple, low fat cheese or cold meat, and rye crackers.

1
Posted by: cYBERDOC | 2011-03-10

Hallo Pam

Reply to cYBERDOC