Question
Posted by: THEUNIS | 2010-07-08

DIABETIC

HAS WOUND THAT WON''T HEAL FOR 5 MONTHS AND PAIN IS IN THE BONE NOT THE WOUND, EXTREME PAIN

Hallo Theunis
You may have infection in the bone (osteomyelitis) and may need x/ray of the area. Pain can also be caused by insufficient blood circulation in the area. Please see your doctor for further tests as you may need referral to a specialist

3
Posted by: Elsa | 2012-08-15

my skin is very dry lately, especially my facial skin in the T area

Reply to Elsa
Posted by: Elsa | 2012-06-28

feels like i''m not taking in any oxygen. i breathe but it feels like i have to take deep breaths all the time as if you are sighing, since yesterday.. what sould be the cause, i do smoke.

Reply to Elsa
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-08

Hallo Theunis