Posted by: ld1010 | 2008-12-15

diabetes with retrograde ejaculation

my husband has retrograde ejaculation due to being a diabetic for 15 yrs. i read that b vitamins are good for the nervous system. do you know what other vitamins he should take to help the retrograde?

Dear Ld1010
B vitamins are indeed beneficial to the nervous system and health in general. There are specific vitamin and mineral supplement for diabetics such as Diabion which you can purchase at your pharmacy. This may assist with retrograde ejaculation. I trust that your hubby is receiving medical treatment for his diabetes and has consulted a dietitian for a diet prescription that takes his special, individual needs into account? if not, then please arrange for him to consult a dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area).