Question
Posted by: Clive | 2008/08/21

DIABETES TYPE II

I am on Metformin which i' m told is poison and rather take cinnamon and honey to get off Metformin.Can you advise me on this.

Expert ImagePharmacist

I cant adivse stopping treatment with conventional drugs. Supplemental treatment may be advantageous, but should not replave prescription drugs.

Remeber: Many people are taking Metformin, and its not that dangerous at all!!

2
Posted by: Jennifer | 2008/08/21

I was on Pioglitazone and the side effects say that it causes liver failure with prolonged use, why do they prescribe it if this is the case?

Reply to Jennifer
Posted by: mbuyi | 2008/08/21

I am on Metformin which i' m told is poison , is it true and can you advise me on this

Reply to mbuyi