Question
Posted by: Dalleen | 2011/11/30

Diabetes meds

I''ve been on Novomix 30 for about 3 years and lately been losing alot of weight and been quite sick. I heard Actraphane could work better, any comment?

Dalleen

Novomix is a good product. I suggest that you consult your doctor for blood tests to evaluate your diabetic treatment. It is important to look at short and long term response. It is also important to exclude any other metabolic diseases, like thyroid disease. You should first adjust Novomix to control your diabetes before changing to another product that does exactly the same.