Question
Posted by: Mzi | 2010/08/03

Diabetes and athletes foot

Hi, I am diabetic and have athletes foot. I have tried everything but it just doesn''t want to go away and I am scared of being amputated. Please help.

Hallo Mzi
You need oral antifungal medication prescribed by a doctor for a few weeks (you could need treatment for up to 6 weeks) Try and see a dermatologist if possible
dR Bets

3
Posted by: KWil | 2010/08/03

Though I''m no expert, so make sure you speak to your doctor.

Reply to KWil
Posted by: KWil | 2010/08/03

What have you tried? I once had athletes foot and a trip to the doctor and some presecription anti-fungal cream did the trick. If you''ve only tried over the counter anti-fungal cream, the a trip to the doctor might be the next thing to do.

Reply to KWil
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/03

Hallo Mzi
dR Bets