Question
Posted by: Pam | 2010-08-17

Diabetes

Suddenly my blood sugar in the morning is too high and feel very hungry. I normally have supper between 18h30 &  19h00. before I go to bed at about 20h30 I have 2 slice of brown toast. I try to eat food that are high in fiber. I get hungry too often during the day and end up having 5 to 6 meals a day. I''m on Metforal 850g twice a day and Glycomin 2 in the morning and 1at night. I''m now getting very scared.

Hallo Pam
Try to add a protein to your late night snack i.e. a piece of low fat cheese. You may need to eat more protein and vegetables if your main intake is starches. See if you can see a dietician to evaluate your diet or look on the Health 24 website at the diabetic diets.
DR Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-17

Hallo Pam
DR Bets