Question
Posted by: Cindi | 2009/10/22

Diabetes

Recently a friend suggested that I might be diabetic for the following reasons:-
1. eye sight is blurred in the mornings, seems to get better as the day goes on but in the morning i cannot even read an sms on my phone by lunch time i can read the sms clearly
2. my baby is 5 months old and i am not loosing any weight, putting on, this is my 3rd child and i with the other 2 i lost at least 10kgs naturally without trying in the first 2 months,
3. very tired all the time, go to bet at 8pm, sleep as much as i can during the day, just tired tired tired
4. suffered from high blood pressure during pregnancy, baby had to be born at 35 weeks because of it, now it stays high all the time on average about 140/98 but after gym it will go up to like 160/110
5. i just dont stop going to the toilet, even at night when i dont drink anything i am up all the time to go to the toilet

i am 44 years old, blood group A-

Hallo Cindi
I think there are a few things you need to check -at least your fasting blood sugar and insulin levels; your thyroid function and your iron levels. Ask your doctor to do a complete medical check up for you.

3
Posted by: Cindi | 2009/10/23

thanks, i do have an appointment for Tuesday morning

Reply to Cindi
Posted by: Cindi | 2009/10/23

Reply to Cindi
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/22

Hallo Cindi

Reply to cyberdoc